Dynamic Hosting understands the importance of network availability to our customers. Thus we are making commitments to our customers in the form of a Service Level Agreement (SLA). We have developed the following SLA to ensure our customers receive maximum performance and value for their patronage.
Dynamic Hosting was the first Canadian hosting provider to introduce a network uptime money back guarantee of 99.99% (excluding scheduled maintenance outages). We continue to offer this guarantee because we are able to consistently achieve exceptionally high server uptimes that are second to no other provider in the industry. If our network availability does not meet our 99.99% uptime guarantee, credit will be made available to any client upon request, not to exceed 50% of their base monthly fee. Network uptime includes all network infrastructure including routers and switches but does not include services or software running on the client's server. Network downtime exists when a particular customer is unable to send or receive data from a server and such failure is recorded until the server is able to send and receive data again, as confirmed by a third party monitoring system like Alertra.com. The guarantee only applies to our UNIX server plans. If a client is experiencing network connectivity issues with their own Internet Service Provider (ISP) Dynamic Hosting can not be held responsible.
In order to receive credit the client must submit an email to support@DynamicHosting.biz within 7 days of the outage. The date and approximate time must be included in the email. Once Dynamic Hosting confirms the outage, a credit will be applied with in two business days.
Server Hardware Guarantee
This section of our SLA is included within the server contract signed by the client.
Dynamic Hosting provides you with technical support on setup of your account, ftp access, and other server related issues free of charge. Dynamic Hosting does not provide support for web applications, scripts, or components from third parties or developed by you. These services can be provided at reasonable rates. To inquire, call our toll free number (1.866.567.8464). Dynamic Hosting's Technical Support Department operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year and is available by E-mail at Support@DynamicHosting.biz. (Note: there is no telephone technical support for customers on the 'Buck A Month' and 'Economy package' hosting plans. See SLA exception #11 for more details). Company's standard response time to technical support issues is one hour. This time, however, depends on the complexity of the inquiry and workload in general. The Technical Support Department assigns the highest priority to customer inquiries related to the servers' unavailability. These issues are addressed immediately upon receiving e-mail notification from a customer. All inquiries regarding Company billing for its services should be sent to billing@DynamicHosting.biz. All inquiries regarding reselling Company's services, purchasing of new accounts, and available discounts should be addressed to Sales@DynamicHosting.biz.
If You are dissatisfied with DynamicHosting.biz's Shared Web Hosting Service or if you are unable to resolve a technical support issue within the parameters outlined in this Service Level Agreement please contact DynamicHosting.biz's Customer Support Manager at CSR.Manager@DynamicHosting.biz regarding your concerns. The Customer Support Manager will review your concerns, investigate, and respond to your request within two business days. As issues may be complex or require extensive investigation, this two business day response time does not imply that a resolution is guaranteed within two business days.
Dynamic Hosting will not retain any of your data after account termination. All data is deleted from the servers at the time the account is terminated. Requests to provide data after account termination require extensive manual efforts and will be billed at our billable rate. Dynamic Hosting must receive payment for this service before any data is supplied.
All payment terms are 30 days NET from the invoice due date as specified on each invoice, with the exception of domain name renewals or registrations/transfers. Domain name payment is due prior to any renewal date, and no domain name will be transferred or registered prior to payment. In the case that these terms are not met, Dynamic Hosting reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or terminate any or all services provided to the customer. If a payment is attempted and is declined, or otherwise fails (eg. bounced cheques, or insufficient funds), Dynamic Hosting reserves the right to charge a $50 administration fee which is due along with the initial amount. If service is suspended, both the initial invoice amount as well as the administration fee are due prior to having service re-instated.
1. This SLA does not apply to delinquent customers.
2. Scheduled maintenance.
3. Network connections between Dynamic Hosting data center and the customer location.
4. Any networks or network equipment not owned or controlled by Dynamic Hosting.
5. Circumstances beyond reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, e-commerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA.
6. Customer's acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, PHP, HTML, ASP, etc.)
7. Any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of Dynamic Hosting 's Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy; by user or other users.
8. DNS (Domain Name Server) issues outside the direct control of Dynamic Hosting.
9. False outages reported as a result of any Dynamic Hosting measurement system problems or errors.
10. Customers who run IRC/IRCd are not eligible for this SLA.
11. Customers on the 'Buck A Month' and 'Economy package' hosting plans are not eligible for this SLA If a client calls the toll free number for support while on one of these packages, they will be billed $0.75 CA per minute of support. Email support is free.